iowabeefexperienceiowabeefexperience

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The School of Sprites The School of Sprites

Well...

I saw that you said to vote fairly, and not give it a bad review because you don't like sprites. Well...I don't like sprites. But it also sucked. Sorry man. Keep making stuff though, this is what reviews are for.

Salad Weebl Salad Weebl

Ugh

I like Weebl's animations. All of them except for Weebl and Bob that is. Seriously, I am so damn tired of pie. So of course, I didn't enjoy this. Good idea I suppose, it just was not even remotely interesting.

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Elephant

Yeah, it was good, but it was ripped right out of Elephant. I mean, the names you used weren't even the real ones, just the ones from elephant. And it's not exactly what happened (with the failed bombs and whatnot) but still very good overall.

Burnt Face Man 4 Burnt Face Man 4

To Turd-Twister:

Turd Twister: No shit he's British. I mean, I just figured it out too! Before that I thought that he just did a British accent in every single one of his movies. "OMG turd twister ur so gay u r teh rel fagg" Christ.

Cletus the Fetus ep 16 Cletus the Fetus ep 16

Pure Gold

This is one of the best things i have ever witnessed. I HAVE SEEN THE FACE OF GOD, AND IT IS CLETUS THE FETUS...actually, it was just pretty good. I'll definitely check out the others.

One Ring: Special Edition One Ring: Special Edition

Excellent

Legendary Frog, I must say that you are my favorite author on newgrounds, and I have greatly enjoyed all LOTR movies, as well as the kerrigan ones. Keep em coming. However, one complaint. You have "Orginal" instead of "Original" I guess I'm going to have to give you a 1...

Messiah 2 Messiah 2

Me Enjoy

Yeah, I may be Catholic, but I enjoyed this movie a lot. There's tons of people who are probably outraged by it, but they need to realize that its good to joke around sometimes, even with something as touchy as religion. Good job.